15 March 2011

Direct Mail Piece: Step 2 - On Screen Critique

This is the version of the direct mail piece that I will be submitting for the "on screen critique" 
This is the front of the direct mail piece targeted at athletic men.
This is the front of the direct mail piece targeted at athletic females.
This is the back of both females and males with the "Last Name" being replaced with the recipient's  last name.

The Results Of The On Screen Critique:
I need to bring in the address to the store so people know where to go
The Asturias on the back are not needed.
I need to put LAST NAME in parentheses so the direct mail class know what to change.
The red type does not go with the pink background. To correct this I will change the background to the orange that is on my jersey so there will not be any background change. Then change the red to white.
The layers on the front (Huge Sale, Save 50%, Taner Sporting Goods) will need to be addressed when giving the files to the direct mail class in order to make sure they are layered right.
Also instead of my name in the return address box it needs to be the company name
Lastly I need to edit my photos and remove red eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment